Inky Editions is a professional print studio in Hudson, NY. Located near the historic Hudson train station, our 5,000-square-foot space is a printmaking facility where artists produce fine art prints by working with intaglio based techniques.
We provide a supportive environment to artists of all skill levels by providing open access to equipment. Individual artists also have the option to reserve time for contract printing in collaboration with our master printer.
Our facility includes:
- Etching presses
- Etching bath area with large paper sinks
- Exposure unit for photo-based work
- Classroom for workshops on drawing and printmaking techniques
- Storage options for artwork and materials
- Two private art studios which can be reserved for artists working on ongoing projects and editioning
- Gallery space for artist exhibitions and events, as well as lectures on print scholarship
Visual artist George Tsalikis established Inky Editions in the spring of 2015. The studio is environmentally friendly with its focus on alternative practices to toxic printmaking. Its location in upstate New York’s Catskills region is home to a vibrant art scene.